Friday, August 7, 2009

Over the Hills and Far Away

I am so terrible at making regular posts..

Its not like there is anyone I am letting down, though! Hah. Anyway, I have traveled from NYC (where I was taking classes for a month) to Michigan and now to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina in a matter of days. Where I am right now is so incredibly beautiful, and it doesn't hurt that there are a bunch of great vintage stores (for very cheap) in town. The hat I wore today is actually a purchase from one of the antique stores over here. Although I am probably writing this for an audience of 0 or maybe one curious blog-surfer, I thought these pictures from today were too good to leave un-posted (although, I did post them to my chictopia). My 13 year old brother (who took the photos of me) is quite the photographer, no?
















1 comment:

  1. wow he's really good .. he should stick at it plus where you live is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete